Say it Loudly


Canadian Experience Class Immigration Lawyer Services

It is a dream of millions across the world to obtain a Canadian visa. Canada, being one of the developed countries in the world can offer a gold mine of opportunities which can help people to begin new lives in the country. The country allows a certain number of immigrants every year. People from various countries can apply for a Canadian visa based on various criteria. Every year the immigration office receives thousands of applications. But only a handful of people are actually selected for the visa.

You can apply for educational visa, work visa which again has several sub categories such as experience class visa, Federal skilled worker visa etc., sponsorship visa, visa based on humanitarian grounds etc. Experience class visa is for people who wish to work in Canada and already have certain work experience in Canada. It is not easier to get this visa due to the huge number of applicants who apply for it. To get the visa without any glitches in a short span of time, it is wise to get in touch with an who specializes in them. The immigration lawyers can help you with all the paperwork and necessary documentation so that the application stands a fair chance of getting approved.

Canadian Experience class visa is for people who already have a temporary visa and are working in Canada. Also individuals who are working in a foreign country but have previous work experience in Canada can apply for this visa. While choosing an immigration lawyer, you should make sure that he or she has the best knowledge and is up to date with all the latest rules. The rules for this category keep changing. So what works one year need not apply the next year. A good immigration lawyer will be able to guide you through all the steps.

To qualify for a Canadian experience class visa, a candidate should have at least 12 months work experience in Canada. This experience is counted only if it is within three years of applying for the visa. The candidate should have worked in Canada in an authorized entity. He should have good language skills. He should have obtained the required score in language tests. He should be able to speak, read, write and listen in languages like English and French.

If a candidate fulfils all this conditions, he and his accompanying family members will have to go through a series of medical tests. These tests should be undertaken only in the office of a doctor who is designated by the Canadian immigration Council. The results of a medical examination are valid only for a period of 12 months. If a candidate fails to qualify for a visa within that time period, he has to repeat the tests again. Also candidates who are above the age of eighteen must provide police clearance certificates from their home countries or regions. The criteria in this case is that, a candidate should be a resident of the country which provides the certificate for at least a period of six months.